Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Home Tour 2015



 


Merry Christmas! I had so much fun decorating for Christmas this year! I was in the mood for something different. I am normally not one to follow trends, I usually just like to do what I feel like doing, and don't pay much attention to what the "in" thing is. It just so happened the thing I fell in love with this year, was also the trend, which made it easy for me to find what I was looking for.
It all started with a roll of plaid ribbon I found, as soon as I decided on the ribbon, it was like I instantly saw plaid and buffalo check everywhere! And my love grew. I wanted to have fun this year and not take things so seriously when it came to decorating for Christmas. I knew I wanted to add some festive red, plaids, and have some snowy, rustic, woodsy, and cozy touches. Reminders of our favorite place we like to visit at Christmas time, Big Cedar Lodge


The large bear head over the fireplace was a sweet gift from my in-laws, when they were here visiting this fall. My mother-in-law knew I had been eyeing it at Target when we were out shopping together.  As we have named all of our animals heads in the past, we gave him a name also, Mr. Augustus. I just love Mr. "Gus". 






























My 13 year old son had one request this year, he wanted me to add his Red Ryder BB gun and Scott Farkus hat to a display. We had fun creating this "Christmas Story" entryway together.







































I kept things neutral and simple in our new bedroom.














Thank you so much for stopping by my Christmas Home tour!  I hope everyone has a blessed and Merry Christmas!



~Kimberlee


Sharing at-

Shabbilicious Friday- Shabby Art Boutique

Feathered Nest Friday- French Country Cottage

Design, Dining, & Diapers

A Stroll Thru Life

Savvy Southern Style

Coastal Charm

29 comments:

  1. Love all the plaid, and your Christmas tree is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have literally out done yourself Kimberlee! I just love the Shoot Your Eye vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful~ Have a blessed and Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was memorized at your Christmas tour. Wonderful. I found you on Shabbilicious Friday. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly beautiful. You are very talented and an inspiration. The dogs are adorable too. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for linking to our 2015 Christmas Home Tour linky party. Check in with Inspire Me Tuesday on Monday after noon, you will be featured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your look. Where did you find the wonderful ribbon and paper?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white decorations with the red and black ribbon. The candle sconce and lanterns are a favorite as is the wall clock! Where did you find them? Stunning rooms! Linda found you through Marty at A Stroll Thru Life tour

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Perfection! I loved every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so excited to see a post from you and for it to be a Christmas Home Tour was doubly great! Just love all your design ideas and the way you put everything together! Such talent! Going back to see if I can narrow down which pics I want to pin - it'll be hard! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have done a beautiful job decorating for Christmas! Everything is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful home tour. You are VERY talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Over-the-top-gorgeousness everywhere! Love all your vignettes especially your mantel with that polar bear head! We also have the same chalkboard PB pillow btw! Thank you for this marvelous tour! Saw this at Marty's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGoodness, your home is gorgeous and decorated to perfection! I love it all!!! I am in love with plaid too and have used it this year in several places. Our guest room is all done in plaid this year and I will be sharing that real soon. Where did you find the red trucks??? I have been looking for one. Thanks!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my...what a beautiful look you have this year with all the plaid and checks. I love all the fur in your decorating too. Thanks so much for sharing at my Show and Share Party. Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your home is always such a delight Kimberlee. Every corner of every room... just divine.
    I'm delighted to be featuring you at tomorrow's Shabbilicious Friday link party, as well as pinning and sharing to SM this week. Merry Christmas - Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your home is stunning, and the décor is magazine-worthy! I found you through The Shabby Art Boutique. I adore plaid and you've done such a beautiful job!!! The "Christmas Story" vignette is a stroke of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hopping over from Kerryanne's Shabbilicious Friday Link Party today. I love how you have layered with an artist's eye your buffet surfaces like with the frame and mirrors. All of your spaces are wonderful! Merry Christmas, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really beautiful Kimberlee. I love all the Buffalo Check but I have to ask where in the world did you find Buffalo Check wrapping paper? We just watched A Christmas Story over the weekend and I love all of your little sayings from the movie around your home. So clever of you. Followed your from Coastal Charm. Have a great week and merry Christmas!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chúng tôi xin chân thành cảm ơn in kỷ yếu giá rẻ
    in phong bì giá rẻ các tập đoàn, công ty, cơ quan và các doanh nghiệp mẫu thẻ nhân viên đẹp
    In thẻ VIP giá rẻ đã hợp tác với Công ty cổ phần in Hồng Đăng mau ky yeu dep
    mau phong bi dep Nhờ đó mà Công ty chúng tôi có cơ hội khẳng định mình cũng như ngày càng hoàn thiện hơn báo giá in kẹp file
    in giấy khen phục vụ khách hàng một cách chuyên nghiệp in giấy khen
    in bao li xi và chất lượng hơn nữa in thiep chuc mung nam moi
    in catalogue

    ReplyDelete
  21. Where did you get that deer statue. Love your decor. Got some great ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.